We do things differently in Social Media United…
Here’s a list of 10 ways you can avoid these major social media mistakes:
- We don’t get “paid on performance”.
- Get paid a set retainer – leave the ‘paid on performance’ for those who run that type of agency (they have TONS of experience).
- We don’t get paid AFTER we work.
- Always start work after the invoice has been paid.
- We don’t believe that the customer is always right.
- We love our clients!!! BUT – we also love them enough to tell them when their ideas of the best marketing plan aren’t in line with their actual best interests.
- We don’t build our businesses at the expense of our families.
- Family, friends, freedom ARE life – we don’t live to work… We love to work and live lives of freedom!
- We don’t chase shiny new tactics.
- PROVEN strategies only – no shiny object syndrome!!!
- We don’t reinvent the wheel – we use proven templates and processes.
- You’ve got EVERYTHING you need inside of the SMU portal – templates, worksheets, guides.
- We don’t FAKE some influencer lifestyle – we build a life we love.
- No need to pretend you’ve got a Lambo… You want to drive a minivan? GO FOR IT. I like 3 row SUVs because they’re practical with kids.
- We don’t give up when it’s hard.
- We choose to THRIVE when most people are surviving.
- We don’t bash people or make them feel stupid for asking questions.
- We respect one another – SMU CREW FO LIFE
- We don’t see other social media managers as competition. That’s our community.
- Rising tides lift all ships. YES PLEASE.
We created a MANIFESTO for social media managers inside of Social Media United, and we LIVE by it.
Does this resonate with you?
If so – you might be right to join us inside of Social Media United – those are the 10 commandments we live by…
Join us now – www.smutrial.com