I get quite a few messages from people saying, “Rachel help me!! My Facebook ad account is getting denials… My Facebook ad account got shut down. I heard that you can get Facebook ads approved.”
Kind of a cool rumor.
Unfortunately that’s not entirely true. We’ve helped clients get their accounts back, but it’s not something we do for everyone.
HOWEVER – I’m gonna share something with you that will alleviate the pressure of your Facebook ads being denied and your Facebook ad account being shut down!
In this blog you’re going to learn:
– How to appeal and increase your odds of a successful outcome
– How to check whether you’re in compliance with policies
– How to find the loopholes so you can still advertise what you like
– How to get directly in touch with facebook chat support
– How to protect yourself in the case of accounts being banned
Get ready for resources that will support you – how to get your Facebook ads approved.
The very first thing I’m going to share with you guys is a resource that – honestly – that every single business owner and advertiser should read, memorize, and reread regularly.
Facebook’s Ad Policies
One of the best places you can learn how to get your Facebook ads approved is Facebook itself.
I spend a lot of time researching their policies and understanding it for myself and for clients.
What does this really mean?
What does this look like?
What is the work around?
How do I make this work for me?
How do we make this work for my clients?