Are you looking for how to make money on TikTok? If so this blog post is perfect for you. This post will go over the different ways that people are making money on TikTok and how they’ve been successful with it. I have also listed some of my personal favorite tips and tricks that I’ve found along the way in case you need a little inspiration.
Some of these methods may not work for everyone (and not all of these TikTok monetization methods are available everywhere) but, it never hurts to try new things- especially if it can lead to financial gain and serve more people!
I hope this blog post helps answer any questions or curiosities about how to make money on TikTok and inspire others who want to do so as well!
Here are 10 ways that you can make money on TikTok (how to monetize on TikTok):
- TikTok Creator Fund – most people get approved after 10,000 followers.
- TikTok Marketplace – after you hit 100k+ followers and get approved, you may get approached by deals.
- Sponsorship deals
- Using your TikTok for selling your passive products
- Using your TikTok to generate leads for services.
- Using your TikTok following to generate speaking/writing deals.
- Affiliate income from the products you advertise.
- Using your TikTok to advertise your own physical products or merch.
- Using your TikTok to generate leads for coaching/consulting.
- Selling courses/programs.
1. TikTok Creator Fund – most people get approved after 10,000 followers.
The TikTok Creator Fund is now LIVE in the UK, Germany, Italy, France and Spain, and here is how to apply!
The application process takes just a few minutes and if qualified with enough followers or video views then you will most likely get approved quickly- so what are waiting for? Apply today while it’s still live in these countries.
2.TikTok Marketplace – after you hit 100k+ followers and get approved, you may get approached by deals.
TikTok Marketplace is a famed spot for influencers to get deals. With the rise of popularity in this social media platform, it has become increasingly difficult for people without an established fan base to find success on TikTok. The marketplace offers those with 100k+ followers and after getting approved access exclusive opportunities that make use of their fame status through discounts, giveaways or free products from brands they are partnered with so other users can buy them too!
3. Sponsorship deals (they may contact you other places, most of the time, you’ll need to do outreach for deals, or find an agent).
Sponsorship deals are a great way to earn some extra cash. If you’re good at promoting yourself, they may contact you for other business opportunities; however, if that’s not your thing or just isn’t in the cards right now then I would recommend finding an agent who has connections with sponsors and can help negotiate on your behalf (though this is still something which requires managing).
Tips for TikTok Growth:
- Create a unique username that is memorable and easy to pronounce. This will help others find your account amidst the millions of other accounts on this platform. Include some keywords in it such as “pizza enthusiast” or “ice skating.”
- Make sure you include these words somewhere, like at the beginning of your bio so people know what they’re getting into when following you!
- Upload regular content. Posting nearly daily gives followers something new to watch every time they check their feed.
4.Using your TikTok for selling your passive products
Have you considered using the app TikTok to sell your passive products? It’s really easy and there are plenty of people who will watch videos as they show up on the For You Page.
Examples of passive products:
5.Using your TikTok to generate leads for services.
6. How to make money on TikTok using your following to generate speaking/writing deals.
My TikTok following has helped you land a few speaking and even a book deal! By building a raving following on TikTok, your sellability as a speaker and/or author increases tremendously.
When it comes to your followers on TikTok (a video-sharing app), these are usually young people who love sharing snippets from their lives via clips or short videos up for voting by other users and liking/rating them with hearts – so when you use this audience as an avenue into things like companies’ marketing campaigns…you’re already ahead!
TikTok tips for growth and monetization:
- Huge following does not equal big money.
- Viral videos is not the only indicator of success.
- Small accounts with low engagement can also generate tons of leads.
- Famous does not equal rich.
7. Affiliate income from the products you advertise.
Affiliate income is a great way to earn money from home. You can make an ongoing residual monthly commission by simply making some advertisements on your site or blog and getting people to buy products you’re advertising for other companies!
You are able to get cash back from the products you sell. You can be eligible for an affiliate marketing program and earn commissions on every sale that is made through your online store or social media page, just by posting links to these items like a product review video of them in action while wearing some clothes they might happen to have been featured in!
8.Using your TikTok to advertise your own physical products or merch.
TikTok advertises more than just your social media posts, it also can advertise physical items. If you’re an artist or have merch to sell then Tiktok is the perfect place for you! It’s a great way to connect with fans and followers in one easy step by having them follow both of your accounts at once. Lastly, make sure that when loading these videos on TikTok there are tags and/or links associated so people who visit the app will be able to find out about what product they should purchase from their favorite creators!
9.Using your TikTok to generate leads for coaching/consulting.
So you’re looking for a way to generate leads? Well, look no further! TikTok is here to give your business the boost it needs. You’ll be able to use this app in order to reach an audience of millions – TikTok has over 800 million monthly active users with billions of video views per day!
This means that every time they post content on their profiles and stories, there are thousands more people seeing what’s going on inside of your company as well as outside interests too. So get ready because if this sounds like something right up your alley – you’re going to want to start TikToks.
Offer an application or way to sign up for more info about your coaching/consulting in the link in your bio on TikTok!
Did you know that TikTok is the latest social media craze? Well, here’s what we have to say about it: if you’re looking for a great way to generate interest in your Selling courses/programs, TikTok is a great way to go about it.
Start with evergreen educational content and then lead people to a freebie or training where you offer your courses/programs!
Which of these are you going to use? Which of these have you excited?
With crazy growth rates, it’s no wonder that TikTok has captured the attention of so many people. Whether you want to make money on this app or simply have more fun with your friends and family using these 10 ways to make money on TikTok , we’ve got you covered with free TikTok tips and trainings! Our FREE starter pack will help get you started.
Here’s my training on TikTok streams of revenue: https://youtu.be/EcJm47xEogQ