At the beginning of 2020 we created a new social media strategy…
We decided to go all in on a few platforms. Here’s the pecking order:
And the rest?
Left it to chance – mostly.
How has this strategy been working out?
We’re 5.5 months in. Here are the official reports!!!
My email list has grown by 24.57%!!!
My TikTok SOARED – from 98,000 followers to 233,000 (now reaching 10-20 million views per month)
My YouTube has grown by 14,000 subscribers and gained 817,000 views (ummm, pinch me please?!).
My podcast has been growing consistently with more engaged fans and listeners.
I’m blown away by how much growth can happen over 5.5 months.
It’s been intense, but I’ll share with you the main levers we’ve been pulling.
- Email: more lead magnets and offering them consistently – PACKED with value.
- TikTok: creating 3-7 TikToks per day (not what I recommend for everyone).
- YouTube: producing 3-5 videos per week, with tons of value.
- Podcast: consistently sharing 3-5 podcasts per week.
Notice the key theme around these?
None of this growth happens on accident.
I chose to consistently show up in these areas every single day and week – and the results are snowballing.
I wouldn’t have it any other way.
If today you don’t have the results you’re craving, ask yourself if you’re showing up consistently and confidently.
It’s been a game changer for me.
OH, and here are a few resources that can help you out with this growth for you!
- List Building Party – the exact process I used to build my list: https://www.listbuildingparty.com/join-now
- YouTube Case Study – how I went from 20-30 subscribers per day to 200-300 per day: https://rachelpedersen.clickfunnels.com/youtube
- TikTok free starter pack – grow your following and get your first 1000 followers: https://www.tiktokstarterpack.com/free
- FB Ad freebie bundle – a pack of resources to help you with Facebook Ads: https://rachelpedersen.clickfunnels.com/ad-bundle