“Don’t mess this up.”
I said this line to myself over and over.
“Don’t mess this up – there are real professionals watching! Don’t mess this up – everyone will know you don’t belong!”
I remember freaking out and feeling SO overwhelmed by:
- Setting up my website
- Getting my branding done
- Choosing a logo style
I was trying to do all the right things but felt like at any point someone would see me (without a degree, without real experience).
Late one night I realized I needed business cards before a BNI meeting the next day, and rush designed them online… I picked them up on the networking meeting.
Suddenly I realized that I had misspelled my email. I had wasted $75 on business cards that were useless.
I wanted to just crawl in a hole.
I’ve got some good news for you today…
The formalities are not necessary!!!
You don’t need any of the following to get started (or secure your next client):
- A fancy website (or even a website at all)
- A professional logo
- Professional headshots
- A business/marketing degree
I’m also gonna give you a lifeline – to help you grow WITHOUT all that crazy formality stuff.
I’ve put together a Social Media Manager Starter Kit to help you focus on what matters: SECURING CLIENTS!
I’m sharing with you:
- The Exact Methods I Used to Grow My Own Freelancing Business to $26K Months (with no team!)
- My Signature Challenge – 10 Days to $1k
- Video Trainings to guide you
- Daily Encouraging Emails and Prompts to Help You Actually Secure a Client!
- Templates to Help You Communicate with Leads
Let’s ditch the formalities and get clients under your belt.
Grab the Social Media Manager Starter Kit: https://www.ultimatefreebiebundle.com/sm-starter